• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ooow!

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
I was just thinking about this:

Selling my Playhouse, and getting one of those Dog Kennels and Runs?
That way, when the buns go in at night, they have still got a small run to be in?
I don't know what my mum would say, but the Playhouse was only bought in February, so it isn't 'old'?
Jack x

when I saw the title of this thread I was afraid you'd broken another finger :lol: you mean 'Oooooh!' - and yeah I love the idea of a kennel and run, if you have the money it's great :D

i love those kennel/run things :) plus if you really wanted to do something like that you could sell the playhouse too and make some money towards the kennel :)

I have two dog kennel runs. One is 12 x 6 and the other 10 x 6ft. They are excellent and all covered too. I have playhouses like yours too Jack. I would just keep with your set up though because its so new and seems a waste to buy another. :D

well i think its nice and id love one but seeing as u only just got the playhouse lol i dont think youre mum would be too happy!

a playhouse is like heaven for buns, so im sure they are happy with it :D

Back