• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets @ Home ?

fairylegs

Young Bun
Do pets @ home give their bunnies the mxyi & vhd jabs ?
I only want to know cos on the hertsswapshop a man is giving away his 2 girl bunnies cos his kids have lost interest and he told my other half they had their jabs at the shop wen he brought them ?? I have emailed him and asked alot more questions as we are thinking of giving them a home wiv us .
The buns also come wiv their large hutch and large run but he wants £45 for that which i don't mind paying for .
Thanks
Lisa xx

Do pets @ home give their bunnies the mxyi & vhd jabs ?
I only want to know cos on the hertsswapshop a man is giving away his 2 girl bunnies cos his kids have lost interest and he told my other half they had their jabs at the shop wen he brought them ?? I have emailed him and asked alot more questions as we are thinking of giving them a home wiv us .
The buns also come wiv their large hutch and large run but he wants £45 for that which i don't mind paying for .
Thanks
Lisa xx

Well P@H do have a vets attached so he might mean that they were taken to that vets to be given their jabs. They certainly don't vaccinate as standard though.

Good luck getting these bunnies! :)

AMETHYST

If the vet did their jabs then he should have a vacc card showing when they had them done and when they need the next ones done...
(thats if the vet wasany good though)

Alot of people always say I think they were done when we bought them, No pet shops that sell rabbits vaccinate in fact alot of them won't know that rabbits need vaccinations:roll:. If they have been vaccinated then he should have a card but if he is adament that they have been done and he hasn't got a card then ask him to produce a letter from their vets or to give you the name of the vets that did them, so you can check up.

How long ago did he buy them? Even if he thinks they were done if it was more than 6 months ago they will need another myxi now anyways :)

Does he just think they were done or did someone actually tell him that when he brought them? x

if they have been done then he should have a vaccination card for both bunies signed by the vet who did it and also dated, and also dated for booster vaccinations

Ok thanks everyone
He has emailed back and said the buns are Dutch Dwarfs, un neutered females and about 1yr 3 months old and their jabs are due in sept. But he doesn't say whether he has a card for them from the vets to prove this .
I want to go get them but the old man is seeing ££££ signs lol I just see they need to be properly cared for and loved.
If i knew how to fix the trailer to my car I wood go get them now lol
The man is supposed to be sending some pic's of their hutch and run and give me the measurments so I have a bit more time to work on the old man lol
Wish me luck
Lisa xx

Back