• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorry Sykes Combo question again

CLAREM1

Warren Scout
if you have one of these did you get a partition bit for the bedroom compartment I expected to get one but all I got was something that said divider and I'm not sure what this is for its not one with a hole that they could get through just a flat bit of wood does anybody know what I mean:oops: sorry if this doesn't make much sense

My divider doesnt have a hole in, its just a bit of wood that covers the part by the hole in the floor if you know what I mean? :D

Hope this pic helps, you can see the divider

DSC01376.jpg

Ah I see

My divider doesnt have a hole in, its just a bit of wood that covers the part by the hole in the floor if you know what I mean? :D

Hope this pic helps, you can see the divider

DSC01376.jpg

Tried to do that with mine and it just falls over I think its too small :roll:
Thank you for the pic your bun looks tiny x

I'm an idiot it needs fixing on :oops:

Don't worry - it's not like it comes with very good instructions! I can't remember what mine looks like, but I know I put some part of it the wrong way around and when I put the hutch round the right way I looked at it and though "doh!!"....

Hannah

Thanks

Don't worry - it's not like it comes with very good instructions! I can't remember what mine looks like, but I know I put some part of it the wrong way around and when I put the hutch round the right way I looked at it and though "doh!!"....

Hannah

glad its not just me then! :lol:

The instructions are terrible :lol: We gave up trying to follow ours and just figured it out by ourselves :roll: :lol:

Yep it needs to be secured to the hutch with nails or screws or whatever they are :lol:

Scarletts not that small :D I think she just looks small all curled up sleeping :lol:

Back