• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What breed(s) do you have?

dawnki

Young Bun
What do you like/dislike about your particular breed?

I have a mini-lop and a lionhead-----I am also in the process of adopting a netherland dwarf.

I love both my bunnies----my lionhead male is about the sweetest rabbit I've ever had. When I pick him up he starts to lick my cheek. :)

I love how my mini-lop stretches out on the floor. Those lop ears are adorable.

I just got my new dwarf yesterday and she is adorable! Pipkin is in love!

Last edited:
I have 3 netherland dwarfs... Billy, Lucy and Jive all cheeky little monkeys :lol: they are all so affectionate though :love:

And one mini lop my special Bun Rocky, he is not as affectionate and only wants affection on his terms.
But my life without any single one of them would be rubbish!! Bunnies are GREAT :D

I have a dwarf lop who's the dippiest thing EVER!!! She's so dippy, but loves attention. She'll do anything for a treat and has a weird obsession with feet. She comes up behind me and just starts licking them.

My other 3 are lionhead crosses.
Nibbles is a Dutch-lion-nethie. She's my little diva. She's hyperactive though and can't have things high in sugar, or thats packed with additives.
Bobby is my little shy guy. He doesn't actually look like a lionhead, apart from the slightly tuftier bit at the back of his neck. He has gorgeous agouti patches on his side.
Wuzzle is just a fuzz monster. More than just a lionhead! He's a strange creamy/grey colour. He knows how gorgeous he is and loves attention from the ladies.

A lionhead cross with something! And a lionhead nethie cross, love them both but my little nethie x is so loving and the something x is a mad madam!

Ive got an english ,a harlequin lop,a larger grey lop(about german lop size) and a baby lop..(possibly dwarf lop?)

I do love loppy ears and gorgeous bunny faces.

i have alvin, hes a mini lop i think.... i love him for his very very lazy human hating ways, hes really loving if you look for the signs but frustrating if you prefer fussy bunnies...

he buzzes me when its veg time and pellet time oh and anytime i go thro to his room and he thinks i have food :lol::lol::lol::lol:

when ste is out he comes out from hiding and lies in the middle of the room and first thing in the morning when i let them out for the morning run im allowed to fuss him for atleast a whole 30 seconds :shock::shock: no other time am i allowed to stroke him unless he has food :lol::lol:

whats not to love, i do wish he wasnt so lazy tho, i like to see him moving once in a while :roll:

my other angel is pearl an ivory satin... shes a nervous girl but very very fussy, shes forever nudging and scratching my legs owww.
shell lie down and take fuss for as long as i want not the other way around (very strange after alvin) shes really active and always throwing her cage around shes also the groomer of the house.. if we lie on the floor shell lick our foreheads and eyebrows and is always grooming her man.... shes nugding my leg right now :love: :love::love:

they really are ying and yang bunnies :love:

I've got a mini lop and a mini rex

and 5 mix ups, who have lop, lion head and dutch in them and probably a whole bunch of other stuff..

Last edited:
12 week old flemish giant and a 11 month old giant pappilon x.

The flemish is very laid back and like a teddy bear, my 2 year old can make a fuss of him

The pappilon is also very friendly but not as laid back!

I have
1 female black rex
1 male Hulstlander
1 female Lion head lop
1 male blue rex
1 female lion head x new zealand white :)
I love loppy bunnies but not sure id have another as they seem to be prone to dental probs:(

3 rexes, 1 red thriantra, 2 lionhead x, 6 dwarf lops, 1 mini lop, 1 dutch x frenchie type lop, 2 netherland dwarf x's and a heinz baked bean :D

:wave: i have a monster! a black mini lop and he's a bit of a dream rabbit, no chewing, no digging, he doesn't seem to have many rabbity habits. except peeing on the sofa but one look at that little face and i melt. he's a movie star too and is very much a demanding diva as a result!

mine are all mongrels - the gold lop in my sig was mother to the 4 colourful bunnies, and Benny is the agouti boy (not their dad - they're all rescues) - they are all gorgeous, Maa was the best bunny in the world, more like a little puppy - so sweet natured and affectionate. I really loved my little netherland Tia (in my avatar) - very very cute but not really a cuddly bunny - which never bothered me anyway :)

Well to start I have an Alaskan, Mona whom I adopted with her sister (deceased). Both girls had a fiery temprement and were agressive in the early days. Mona is now 6 and a little character. When its time to put her back into the run she chases me instead of me chasing her. I also have a Dutch, he is very affectionate if a little naughty. I had a chinchilla who was an angel, very licky and sweet tempered. I also have an English butterfly and he is rather gentle and shy but he had a bad past which is probably why he is so shy. the rest are crosses but gorgeous and unique in their own ways. I wouldn't change any onf my bunnies for the world.

I have a sepia sable pointed lionhead, a standard chinchilla, and two dutch x lionheads (mother and daughter) :)

I have an Isabella Dwarf Lop- Very very bossy & independant
A Tri-Dutch and a Black Dutch- Cheeky, Inquisitive but soft as anything
Harlequin Rex- A nutter :lol:
A butterfly grey & white mini-lop- My little softie, Mummy's boy

The other two are unidentified crosses :)

Back