• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT Bunnyrun from Shrewsbury to Essex

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Due to a known man in Shrewsbury stating he is going to cull the remaning 4 kits from a litter of dutches after being reported to the RSPCA for the conditions in which they are kept, me and Nursecroft are trying to organise an urgent bunny run from his house in Shrewsbury to mine in Dagenham, Essex. Now i have no transport but could meet possibly in other places in Essex. Please contact either me or Nursecroft ASAP.

Thank you

Ok ive spoken to him, he is going to get back to me on the sexes (not that he'll be very reliable) 2 kits were born 1st march the other 2 21st march. He will meet the first driver in Tesco carpark Shrewsbury. Ive got to ring him tomorrow night wih the plan.

Due to a known man in Shrewsbury stating he is going to cull the remaning 4 kits from a litter of dutches after being reported to the RSPCA for the conditions in which they are kept, me and Nursecroft are trying to organise an urgent bunny run from his house in Shrewsbury to mine in Dagenham, Essex. Now i have no transport but could meet possibly in other places in Essex. Please contact either me or Nursecroft ASAP.

Thank you

are the RSPCA aware of the danger they are now in?

why are they not getting an order to seek these bunnies?

are the RSPCA aware of the danger they are now in?

why are they not getting an order to seek these bunnies?

I dont know to be honest, i just want to get those bunnies out of there, i dont have his address only a mobile number. They have obviously been there and not done anything, he wouldnt have told them they were going to be culled buns. :(

May well be worth getting in touch with the RSPCA as they will have a log of the fellas details and will be able to go and sieze or even get them signed over if they are in danger, they may be able to get the buns quicker than a bunny run being organised

OMG, how AWFUL!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: Poor little babies.......they just HAVE to be saved. :cry: :cry: :cry: I WISH I was close enough to help. :cry:

Can I help with part of a bunnyrun?, Can they be collected first thing in the morning?, it sounds like this is quite urgent, can arrangements be made asap?

May well be worth getting in touch with the RSPCA as they will have a log of the fellas details and will be able to go and sieze or even get them signed over if they are in danger, they may be able to get the buns quicker than a bunny run being organised

Ok will phone first thing

Can I help with part of a bunnyrun?, Can they be collected first thing in the morning?, it sounds like this is quite urgent, can arrangements be made asap?

Im rubbish at geography! I know its like 4 hours from shrewsbury to essex and im in southampton so am miles away! :( Are you anywhere near?

Of course you can help! Where could you pick up/drop off? I think Nursecrost is doing the route map and will be organising who is picking/dropping off where.

Kay J if i knew his details i would myself, but i don't :(

If i collect i could drive them to Birmingham quite a drive from me but would be worth it if they are saved.

I live in Middlesbrough so I'd be no good with the bunny run, but I do sincerely hope that you can get to them all in time, and I think that you are all wonderful people for doing what you do to help these poor little mites. I would be grateful though if when you pick the babies up you give him a good whack in the ..... for even considering murdering a bunny, the mans evil.

I am in Warwickshire, I could do tomorrow during the day and/or the evening, but I am at work on Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the day but could do evening, or they could come here and stay overnight for the next part of the journey, at least they would be safe, If he would meet in the morning I could drive to him and collect and bring them back here, it's up to you, if you need me give me a shout

I am in Warwickshire, I could do tomorrow during the day and/or the evening, but I am at work on Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the day but could do evening, or they could come here and stay overnight for the next part of the journey, at least they would be safe, If he would meet in the morning I could drive to him and collect and bring them back here, it's up to you, if you need me give me a shout

Karen can drive them from Shrewsbury to Birmingham, could you pick up from there and take them back to yours for the next stretch of journey? Thanks for helping out

And thank you for everyone else trying to help in this thread.

The man that has them is only available at evenings so nursecroft won't be able to contact him until tomorrow evening :( ....
Tomorrow daytime would of been ideal for me as I'm off work, I could of then drove them to meet Snowy.
At a push I could collect them another day except Sunday and bring them home with me and then arrange the bunnyrun another day.

My garden isn't very big though so I'd be a bit nervous of my buns having any contact with the babies just incase they have an illness ..

Yes im afraid his phone is off and he can only be contacted in the evening :? If we arrange them to be picked up sat morning if its convienent for karen they may have to stay overnight for a day or 2 somewhere util everyone is free to do the rest of the run. :)

Back