• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone's bun get naughtier after castration?

k.mdaniels

Alpha Buck
My little bunny Leon is a year old. He was neutered a week and a half ago. He recovered well from them op, he ate as soon as he got home, we kept him inside for a few days before going back to normal life in his hutch.

Now he seems so much more mischievous, he's like a little boy getting told off all the time and loving it. He goes out in his run everyday for a few hours then comes in the house for an hour. He loves being in the house getting attention and playing chases but now he wants to get into every little space he can and get on top of everything! Tonight he decided he wanted to try crawling under the sideboard, im still amazed he didnt hurt himself.

Anyway do you think this is just his hormones going loopy?

aww bless him;). might be that hes takin time to settle his hormones. shauny has been ''done'' now for bout 4 months and is still weein (not as much tho:rolleyes:) on the bed!. x

:wave: my little monster was done a few weeks ago and was done before any humping or spraying happened (phew!) and i've definately noticed a naughty, cheeky funny streak appear, but i love it!

he all of a sudden wants to squeeze into small space, behind open doors, behind the washing basket, if's it's restrictive, he's in it! as long as he's not chewing, i really can't complain! :lol:

Back