• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I got a new camera... Soooooo...

RusselRocky

Mama Doe
I took lots of pictures :lol:

Jive says "Come on Lucy, lets go explore"
100_0047.jpg

As Jive stops to sniff Lucy explores some more...
100_0038.jpg

Run rabbit run rabbit...
100_0041.jpg

Lucy having a rest ;)
100_0071.jpg

Chilled out lady
100_0074.jpg

Thinking about her next bit of mischief
100_0069.jpg

Rocky, what a poser
100_0013.jpg

Billy hurtling around at the speed of light as per usual
100_0027.jpg

Rocky... A gardners nightmare
100_0078.jpg

"Whats that?? Food???"
100_0016.jpg

Its tiring being so cute.. Going going
100_0082.jpg

GONE
100_0083.jpg

Hope you like :)

Great photos! Your rabbits are lovely!
You're Lucy looks like my Lulu - same colouring :D

sorry that should be 'your' (can't be a teacher and make grammar mistakes like that one! lol :oops:)

i was looking at these photos thinking - she lets her buns poo on her bed :shock: then realised it was on the floor :lol:

i was looking at these photos thinking - she lets her buns poo on her bed :shock: then realised it was on the floor :lol:

Its because Lucy cannot grip on the laminate so I leave it down for both of the groups!! :D It works fine and seems to make them binky more :D just a cheap one off ebay for Bunsters to play on!! :)

But yes it does look like my bed :lol:

lol mine loved it too, pebbles loved pulling the carrots out but domino got angry everytime she took one out lol it was funny

lol mine loved it too, pebbles loved pulling the carrots out but domino got angry everytime she took one out lol it was funny

:lol::lol::lol: Well I agitate them as I go in and put the carrots back in the little carrot holes :lol: have to search for them though Rocky seems to like to hide them, yesterday there was one amongst the hay in the dig box, one behind the litter tray, two in the litter tray, one in their food bowl and the final one still to be pulled out!! I practically had to climb in and the whole time Billy is trying to distract me with licks, licking my nose, and my hand!!! :lol::lol:

Back