• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wuzzle could do with vibes

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Mr fuzzy has a sticky eye :(

I really hope its not the same problem Biscuit has. Gonna get him in to the vets and get him checked out.

In the meantime, can we have some unsticky eye vibes, as his fur is so thick and fluffy round his eyes, its just matting up constantly :(

Poor Wuzzle. Hope he's better soon.

Love to Nibbles

Just take her :lol: OH spent 5 minutes trying to get her out from behind the sofa earlier. He was getting so mad!!! When he eventually got her out, he gave her a time out on his lap. She sat still for ages then she stood up and put her front paws on his shoulder he started cuddling her saying "Are you sorry??" and she bit him and ran off!!! She's so naughty!!!

ohhh cricky ...hope its nothing serious ...could he have got something in it ?

Its been ikky for a few days. We didn't know if it was the heat getting to him at first. I've checked it for hay or something and I can't see anything. We're going to try and trim his fur around it, but he doesn't sit still at all.

Back