• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what happened to Broome?

Hello :wave:

Broome is now with Jane D in Warwick, she hasn't found a new partner or home yet :( I think about her everyday and hope that someone comes along soon that loves her as much as I did :)

I'm sure Jane will find someone for her soon, Broome couldn't be in better hands :)

aaawww i would so have her if i could. she could come and live with her brother and sister. Ive just asked my oh aswell. No way I think and she's too far. Im thinking of her though and hope she finds a new loving home soon.:wave::D

Oh that would be so lovely if she lived with her brothers! You can't be that far - her brothers got to you! ;) Go on, she'd have a lovely place with you - I'm sure you could twist his arm! :lol:

Thank you for inquiring after her :)

aaawwww i really really would if I could. I have been talking about her to my oh all night but realistically I can't. I rent and 3 house rabbits would be a little 2 much although I don't think so.:lol::lol: I really want her though:cry::cry:

Broome is coming back to me today - looking forward to seeing her again :D She is going to need a strong assertive man so if there is one out there looking for his dream woman please get in touch!! :D

Broome.jpg

aww! :wave: hello beautiful Broome!

carlton says he doesn't think he's assertive enough to handle her :lol:

Back