• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why are bunnies so.....

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
I dunno, they have some sort of hold over me, I want to be with them every minute of the day, hugging them and playing with them, my princess (Holly) is so wonderful, she remembered the trick i taught her a year ago and it was the first time since then that I did it today and she did :love: It's not a fancy trick but I am proud of her :oops:
Blitzen is such a love-able bunny, I was just sitting with him on my knee outside his shed, I opened his door and told him to go in, he hopped off my knee and then turned back to me and demanded nose rubs :lol:
and Magic, well Magic is amazing! She's like a little dog, she goes to sleep when you scratch her head and she loves you tickling her tummy :love:
oh dear, i've gone all gooey now :lol:

I didn't know you were keeping blitzen.

yes they do have a hold, my day revolves around them, but they are cute and give me kisses so i cannot complain.

i spend my day thinking about rabbits and also what it would be like to run around in a field filled with bunnies :oops::oops::oops:

since having my first bun i am completely obsessed!!! their little characteristics they are like humans

Back