• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My hutches

Radish

Mama Doe
Here are my current hutches.....my husband thinks the garden looks like an animal sanctuary:lol:

Bumble and Roo the pigs hutch.
P5140156.jpg

ignore the run, that's what my rats use when i'm in the garden.

Holly,Willow,Lulu and Doddys hutch(pigs)
P5140157.jpg

Maisie's hutch and beside it is Benjamins hutch(buns)
P5140158.jpg

Sparrows hutch(bun)
P5140159.jpg

Sparrows hutch without the shade.
P5140169.jpg

random view down the garden.
P5140172.jpg

The buns have the hutches and runs while i'm at work and the hutches at night and we have folding runs for proper exercise when i'm back from work.

hope you like.

Looks like my sort of garden. Who needs room for anything else when you can fill it with bunnies!!!!!!!

fantatic bun and pig homes and sooooooooooooo neat and tidy!! (or was that just for the piccies?:lol:). i love my garden when i have just swept up but i cant say it ever looks that neat. x

:lol::lol:you funny lot:lol::lol:

my garden is generally neat and tidy, it's quite small so i keep it tidy,that way i enjoy it.

all the hay is indoors all over the carpet:lol: i seem to pick up hay on my feet and leave a trail of it.

Thats amazing... where are the currents and hay and bits of fluff rolling round garden.... I clear my garden of currants everyday and they come out of the shadows to torment me

yeah they are fennel fold runs....not very big but good for while i'm at work so buns aren't shut in hutches unless weather is very bad.

have made them nice and secure and predator proof.

have adapted the runs a bit because i wanted to bolt them to the hutch but still be able to shut hutch doors at night ...so they are bolted to the hutches either side of door hinges so i lift off doors in morning so bunnies don't chew the doors while in the runs...i've only used three side panels off each run, leaving a spare from each run which i covered in plastic tablecloths for sun shades/rain covers.

the two hutches next to each other house my singleton nethies and the other hutch is baby bun Sparrows so they'll do for now size wise.

no raisins or hay or fluff because every time i go into the garden i'm accompanied by a broom or dustpan and brush.:oops: have to keep garden neat as i have five dogs and there's no telling what they'd get into if things weren't tidy.

Back