• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

for those is surrey

Thanks for that Jackie.

I'm now bidding on two wendy houses thanks to your eagle eyes!

Keep your fingers crossed for me......

Thanks Steph.

I hope I win one of them! Just got to work out where I am going to squeeze either/both in to the garden now just in case:D

Well that wendy house (which looked like it needed quite a lot of elbow grease from the photo), went from £5.50 to £92+ in the last 5 minutes. It's mad!

Needless to say I didn't win it..........:cry:

I watched it :shock: because I thought I would watch you win. It went for far too much money :shock: Sorry Helen. I think the playhouses are going for loads right now because mums and dads are buying them for the children. Autum should be a cheaper time :)

It just seems crazy doesn't it when you can get a new one for £120 -140.

Am now bidding on one just up the road from me here. It looks like it's a really nice one so I doubt I'll be able to afford it by the time the auction finishes. :(

Oh well, it's not like my bunnies don't already have nice accommodation, it's just nicer to give them a house rather than a hutch.

I'll keep you posted!:D

found another with 55 mins to go,have sent you a pm

Thank you for that Jackie. I did look at that one but sadly Reigate is miles away and would cost a fair bit in fuel. Chessington isn't so far and we go there anyway every now and again.

I think I might give up if I don't win the one near me!

Watch this space.....

Which one is it Helen I want to watch :lol: :lol:

'ere girls, you'll never guess what!

I just won that wendy house on ebay without even knowing it! I placed a few bids earlier in the week, with a plan of getting in again last minute but have been asleep all afternoon with some headache thingy. Just woke up after the auction close feeling rubbish only to find that no-one bid against my earlier bid - hooray!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150245859364#description

Not a bad buy for £30.70.:lol: Me very happy.

Oh My goodness what a great bargain,so pleased for you!!Steph will be chuffed for you too.when are you going to get it?cant believe you got it for that price,that is well ace ;)

I can't quite believe it either Jackie. Am waiting to hear back from the chap. It's only about 10 minutes away so I am sooooo happy. Hope it's as good as it looks in the photos.

I don't think I'll have it looking gorgeous as quickly as you did with yours but hopefully it'll at least be up by the weekend.

I'll keep you posted.

Wow Helen well done !!! It looks excellent and how we love making them homes ;) :lol: Yay for a bargain !!

Back