• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cant stop thinking about these guys

I know the feeling I would LOVE to give Harry and Hazel a home and have been trying with o/h... But to no purpose :cry:

I WANT THEM!!!! :lol:

Good luck and let me know how you succeed if you do?! ;)

I am doing everything to win him over ;)

:shock::shock::shock::shock: Wow!! Maybe I should try harder :rolleyes: I ever tried the "But they have been there a couple of months now..."

*stamps foot* I want them!! Harry and Hazel!!! I think we should show some initiative (sp?) and go get 'em!? :lol:

i would love more bunnys but have recently found that when other buns are near (even in same garden with 3 ft between them) that my own pair will fight for each other until i take the other bun away. so i think will have to put a lid on that idea. at least until dora's spey, maybe then they wont be so hectic(snowy already done)

awww poor bubbas - they are lovely too - I can't imagine they'd cope well with a big move at their age though :(

I really, really hope you wear your hubby down Jackie. I feel sooooo bad that I couldn't give them a home, having chosen Flora and Parsnip instead. As others have said, there's only so many you can give a good home to and you do also have to think of those you've already got. Do your best.........

Back