• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Things to ask the vet today(need answers fast!!)

Kibbles

Mama Doe
Soon we're going to the vet to get Jack's worming pills, and my mum is going to ask about us getting another bunny.(please don't start about the money issues; please dont change the subject.) Wondering what i should ask to the vet?

The vet is obviously very rabbit-savvy, used by ARC and a few members of this forum.

Please tell me what I should ask her! :)

Well basically, my mum isn't sure if we should get another bun, so she wants to ask the vet about it, so my question is, what do we ask :shock:

I guess you could ask about bonding/neutering/vaccinations but you have probably read about all that on here :lol:

Umm is it the extra cost your mum is worried about? If so it might be an idea to set up a savings account for the buns and put a little away each week or month :)

I guess you could ask about bonding/neutering/vaccinations but you have probably read about all that on here :lol:

Umm is it the extra cost your mum is worried about? If so it might be an idea to set up a savings account for the buns and put a little away each week or month :)

I've got a little bunny jar in the kitchen, so that whenever I get money I put it in there or people can put their spare change in it :)

Righteo then.... :oops:

lol i didnt mean it in a horrd way but theres no point us telling u what2 ask if ur mum is unsure.... bcus if SHE is unsure then she will have 2 ask her own questions to help put her mind at rest if u get what i mean?

theres no point me saying 'make sure she asks about vaccs' if that isnt wha shes worried about!

if u see what i mean!

xx

The vet will probably tell your mum about the best bond pairings i.e. male & female. You can help prompt the vet by saying things like is it true that rabbits are happier in pairs as they are social animals.

And that you can get spayed, vaccinated females from rescues and just try and prompt the vet into agreeing with you.

Good luck

Back