• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Kirsty -Lola Pics at Last

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
Sorry for the delay Kirsty - a few piccies from Lolas stay as promised
(Apologies in advance for te size, photobucket wont resize them for some reason)

Hmmm new surroundings to explore
HHLolaindoors.jpg

They wont get me out from under here - Tee Hee
HHLolatable.jpg

Hmmm someone mentioned a Hutch - I'll just make a mess:p
HHlolatrashedhutch.jpg

Ooooo new bunny friends - hello Beryl and Daisy
HHLolasniffingbuns.jpg

What do you mean I made a mess:roll:
HHLolahutchcleaning.jpg

I'll guard the rubbish - you just carry on - LOL
HHLolabags.jpg

What do you mean my nose is moulting:( Great ears though eh;)
HHLola2.jpg

awwww :love: they are lovely. i can never get any good pics of her!!! She's gone in to full blown moult now:lol: thanks again for taking such excellent care of her...i'm sure she will be back soon:D:D

She is welcome anytime. After reading about Sooz having to wrestle with her to give her her panacur I was expecting a monster bun and she was an absolute sweetie.

lovely pics:love:

Millie and Cracker always seem to follow Lola but never meet:lol:
they're on holidays there in a couple of weeks:D

Se loves nose rubs doesn't she?
Drake and Josh have never really been with 'other buns'
Jack x

she demands nose rubs:lol: she will lick you a little bit then its her turn again for about an hour!
Lola hadn't been around other buns till she went to stay with Sooz - she just loves animals - dogs, cats, buns, birds in the garden (although they don't stick around the say hi:lol:)

By The Way- I am sorry about the day when you came to pick Lola up, I would have stayed to say Hi and things, but I thought it was better to get out of the way, and let you see Lola and things...so-
Hi!:wave: :lol:
Jack x

By The Way- I am sorry about the day when you came to pick Lola up, I would have stayed to say Hi and things, but I thought it was better to get out of the way, and let you see Lola and things...so-
Hi!:wave: :lol:
Jack x

No probs - think we were both in a whirlwind weren't we! We had just got back from Paris. It was good to see you though:D

Back