• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mosi, Benson and Murray out on a walkies

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
2008_0514allsorts0069.jpg

2008_0514allsorts0070.jpg

2008_0514allsorts0071.jpg

2008_0514allsorts0073.jpg

not sure what this is :?
2008_0514allsorts0074.jpg

2008_0514allsorts0081.jpg

2008_0514allsorts0082.jpg

2008_0514allsorts0093.jpg

2008_0514allsorts0096.jpg

2008_0514allsorts0104.jpg

2008_0514allsorts0107.jpg

2008_0514allsorts0112.jpg

OMG I love Benson! :D

(I assume it's Benson, he looks like a Benson - the grey/brown one? :lol:)

I just love this shot: :thumb:
2008_0514allsorts0096.jpg

Last edited:
OMG I love Benson! :D

(I assume it's Benson, he looks like a Benson - the grey/brown one? :lol:)

That one is Murray - he is a mismarked great dane that I have been looking after for a couple of hours per day in the afternoon since he was 10 weeks old :D
Benson is the Bernese

That one is Murray - he is a mismarked great dane that I have been looking after for a couple of hours per day in the afternoon since he was 10 weeks old :D
Benson is the Bernese
I'm rubbish at dog breeds. Thought he was a great dane but didn't want to look stupid :oops::lol:
Which one is the Bernese? :oops:

The bernese is the black long haired one, and the other the pale brown one is a rhodesain ridgeback (right?) :wave:

awww they are so gorgeous :D looks like they had a great time :D

was benson rolling in something stinky or just playing in that pic? :lol:

they are so gorgeous! wish you still lived here so i could meet the :( :love:

I love them allllll!!!!
Do you ever get funny looks from people when walking 3 big bummed doggies?!

I always get funny looks when walking mine (i can only do 1 or 2 at a time though)

Soooo cute!! :D

H xx

Where is that? The grass is big :shock:

That's the same place that we go walkies :D - grass has grown a bit and we now have to walk through a field with cows :shock:

The bernese is the black long haired one, and the other the pale brown one is a rhodesain ridgeback (right?) :wave:

yep and yep! :lol:

was benson rolling in something stinky or just playing in that pic? :lol:

they are so gorgeous! wish you still lived here so i could meet the :( :love:

something stinky :roll: he does like to roll anyway though - especially on the rug in the front room when he is moulting! :lol:
I'll send you a pm when I'm next down your way and we can meet up for a walkies if you like? :D

I love them allllll!!!!
Do you ever get funny looks from people when walking 3 big bummed doggies?!

I always get funny looks when walking mine (i can only do 1 or 2 at a time though)

Soooo cute!! :D

H xx

Yep, I do :lol:

something stinky :roll: he does like to roll anyway though - especially on the rug in the front room when he is moulting! :lol:
I'll send you a pm when I'm next down your way and we can meet up for a walkies if you like? :D

yeah sure that would be cool :D go for a nice walkies with the mutts :D

I don't need to imagine! She is probably the most placid dog I've ever met.

Neil

:shock: placid?! Maybe you brought the placid out in her Neil :lol: the first time I met all three...at the same time :shock: was a life changing experience. They are all wonderful doggies and Murray is hilarious when he runs he looks like a giant puppy flailing all his legs about.

Mosi is very placid... when she's next to Benson :lol:
she is a very calm dog once she knows you and you know that she likes strokes! :D

Back