• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Bailey please u/d back

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
We are going to the vets about his teeth... ideally I want them trimmed again, as we;ve only had it done once.

we are at the vets at 3:10 and im proper nervous.

does anyone have any idea what they may say? he has wonky teeth and last time they clipped them she said I should consider havign them removed.

x

Last edited:
Thanks guys, don't worry hes bright and easting, a picture of health but his eye is abit runny (clear not milky) and hes been abit peeved today so best get him in.

gota book jabs too :-(

my wallet lol x

Difficult to know what they will say, but I have three dental buns each with different problems so were not treated the same. I did ask to have Peppermints front teeth removed to spare him the stress of having regular dental clips and burs and he's been brilliant since; Noah they said straight away to have them removed, and again he's been brilliant. Alfie had a routine check last week when he had a myxi booster and vet found his back upper molar was deformed. He had it removed and while under they found another one that was damaged, so although neither tooth was bothering him, they've whipped them out before they do. All 3 buns are coping brilliantly:D

Difficult to know what they will say, but I have three dental buns each with different problems so were not treated the same. I did ask to have Peppermints front teeth removed to spare him the stress of having regular dental clips and burs and he's been brilliant since; Noah they said straight away to have them removed, and again he's been brilliant. Alfie had a routine check last week when he had a myxi booster and vet found his back upper molar was deformed. He had it removed and while under they found another one that was damaged, so although neither tooth was bothering him, they've whipped them out before they do. All 3 buns are coping brilliantly:D

we are setting off shortly, have just put moo in her run and she gave me a big snuggle.

bailey on the other hand is sat moody.

we are back

vet said he would clip the teeth again to give him a chance. he said he would only really do it a couple more times at the most before removing.

But Bailey is peeved.

can I have vibes for bailey eating please x

hey lea, hes much better now, hes currently asleep in his litter tray... unbeknown to him he has more horror to face on june 2nd when he goes for his first vacc.

x

:wave:bailey i know how u r feeling! mummy says i may have mine out in a couple of weeks:cry: lots of vibes from me and my gang, odie :love:

Hi Odie, well mummy says i will have to have mine out, but she was upset earlier so i hope I haven't done anything wrong.

we will be ccool toothless and rich from the tooth fairy x

Back