• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns behaving badly

She-Ra

Warren Scout
Does anyone else have a bun behaving like a spoilt brat? Neo has the run of my whole place most of the time. I used to put him in a cage at night and then in a pen during the day when i wasn't home. But since he now hates being in the cage i let him stay in the pen at night. The only time he's in the pen is when i'm at work or at night, even then he throws a complete fit when i close the pen door!:lol: He's perfectly happy to be in there eating but as soon as he realises the door is shut he starts pulling at it with his teeth, digging at the floor and then throwing things around like his house and tipping his food bowl over! I've even started getting up earlier in the morning to give him time to run around before i go to work cos he keeps giving me that look like i've taken away his fav toy!:roll:

It sounds like he needs a friend to keep him company durring the day.

He actually seems to get a bit sulky when other people are around. But he does this any time he realises the pen door is closed. He never used to but he's now able to run around the whole flat which he wasn't able to before. Would love to get him a friend but my place isn't big enough:?

Back