• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

yuk yuk yuk

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
I was only thinking the other day ,whilst reading about people being sprayed by their bunnies, that none of mine have done that to me.......guess what?....Jack just sprayed me all over my foot and ankles....could have been worse i know but nevertheless!!

I once had a lady and her husband come to see the bunnies, they were going to choose a companion for their bun. The lady was really beautifully dressed (i was in my "rabbit clothes") One of my free range buns climbed on to her suede boots "buzzed" for a while and before i could grab him he had made a mess all over them.:shock::oops::shock:

I was mortified, her husband thought the rabbit was great, Luckily he wasn't up for adoption as i don't think she would have chose him! :oops:

I once had a lady and her husband come to see the bunnies, they were going to choose a companion for their bun. The lady was really beautifully dressed (i was in my "rabbit clothes") One of my free range buns climbed on to her suede boots "buzzed" for a while and before i could grab him he had made a mess all over them.:shock::oops::shock:

I was mortified, her husband thought the rabbit was great, Luckily he wasn't up for adoption as i don't think she would have chose him! :oops:

:lol::lol::lol: thats hilarious
Sallyx

Sooz eewww:shock:

but I was sprayed in the mouth once..a bun called Milo..very happy little chap..I looked up at him and went to say "hello"..and whoosh ..squirted across my face and some in open mouth..yukkity yuk:mrgreen:

I know :oops::oops::oops:

He was unbelieveable, used to hump anything and everything. Put him on a table and he would try to mate with it, of course I made the mistake of picking him up mid-luvin' and I think the pressure on his tummy was too much :shock::shock::shock:

:lol::lol: These stories are great!
Treacle was in the kitchen so had put some newspaper down just in case, she did the biggest wee I've ever seen, got it on her front paws so flicked them all over my sisters face and into her mouth, I didn't laugh much, honest! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was only thinking the other day ,whilst reading about people being sprayed by their bunnies, that none of mine have done that to me.......guess what?....Jack just sprayed me all over my foot and ankles....could have been worse i know but nevertheless!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back