• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rodney Rabbit

Rabbit1986

Alpha Buck
Some pictures of my little man enjoying a run around the garden in the sun (well it was early evening so sunset really) and tucking into some dandylions for his tea.
He's looking a bit scruffy at the mo, he's in major mault mode :love::lol::lol::love:

Rodney05082.jpg

Rodney05083.jpg

Rodney0508.jpg

Rodney05081.jpg

He really isn't he is spawn of satan, evil bun :lol::lol: He looks like butter wouldn't melt then tries to knaw your arm off.

Thank you everyone, think i need to take back my devil bun comments, it seems in the past week we have ahd a break through and he has suddenly realised his mummy is not going to eat him and i have actually been able to pick him up without fearing for my life. I think he actually quite enjoyed one cuddle he sat there with his eyes closed. :love::love::love:

Thank you everyone, think i need to take back my devil bun comments, it seems in the past week we have ahd a break through and he has suddenly realised his mummy is not going to eat him and i have actually been able to pick him up without fearing for my life. I think he actually quite enjoyed one cuddle he sat there with his eyes closed. :love::love::love:

Awwwwwwwwwww thats great to hear, they just need time to come round :D:D:D :love:

Back