• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mutts and buttercups

Jeremy

Wise Old Thumper
Took my camera on our walk today and got a few of the dogs in the buttercups and bluebells :)

(ps. anyone know why the colours always wash out when jpgs are displayed in a browser. Something to do with ICC profiles? Drives me nuts! :()

buttercups.jpg

jason.jpg

fight.jpg

jason%20bluebells.jpg

pond.jpg

peek.jpg

run.jpg

lane.jpg

love the action shots of them playing :D

i sometimes just oversaturate a bit if i put them on the net although general snaps im not bothered about if it is a pic i am really proud of i edit it first, no idea about the washed out look though im not techey like that :oops:

they look like they're having a whale of a time :)

especially like the "teeth-bared-action-shot" and the last one.

you've got some skills there jeremy :thumb:

i sometimes just oversaturate a bit if i put them on the net although general snaps im not bothered about if it is a pic i am really proud of i edit it first, no idea about the washed out look though im not techey like that :oops:
Yeah I tend to tweak levels etc in PS for the ones I like, just really annoying to get them just right, and then find them totally messed up when you post them on the web :(
Can't be bothered to tweak em again :lol:

love the action shots of them playing :D
Here's some more just for you :D (some are out of focus :()

play4.jpg

dogplay1.jpg

play2.jpg

play3.jpg

play5.jpg

Yeah I tend to tweak levels etc in PS for the ones I like, just really annoying to get them just right, and then find them totally messed up when you post them on the web :(
Can't be bothered to tweak em again :lol:

Here's some more just for you :D (some are out of focus :()

*pics removed*

yay :D i love seeing doggies playing and having a great time :D those ears in the 3rd pic though :lol::lol::lol:

btw the pics look fine on my pc they have got nice vibrant colours :D

Back