• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet portraits

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
I found on ebay a lady called Jennifer Dunnett. She does little 3.5 inch by 2.5 inch Art cards. She can do portraits of anything you want and as its on ebay just now she is doing vouchers for a special offer to get them done for just £5 each. She is really good as you will see from the proofs she sent me of my cards. I would definately recommend her. It will say on Ebay she only has a couple but if you contact her and say you are interested she will send you a voucher :D I thought id share as its well worth the money and a good opportunity to get lovely drawings of your pets etc for not much money. she can also do watercolour and oils for a couple of pounds more.
the ones below are a bit lighter than they will be in real life.

DSC01399.jpg

bunny.jpg

HPIM1148.jpg

3.jpg

12-07-07_2002.jpg

4.jpg

DSC01208.jpg

bunny2.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ACEO-Art-Card...yZ121468QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

thats the link if anyone is interested

Those are lovely. I have been wanting bunnie protraits for a long time. This definatly worth checking out, cheers! :D

oooh have emailed her - thanks for that... lovely little mementos!!!

and yours are fantastic likenesses. I said in an earlier thread it is often hit-and-miss when doing pet portraits (rather than just any old animal) as capturing the character is tricky but she has managed to get great likenesses :)

Yeah she's definately very talented and i always worried about getting portraits like had been said but i am over the moon with these. I think im going to get these for people for gifts at Christmas etc. Lovely little keepsakes and she's such a nice lady too :D
She's doing ones of my two dogs in watercolour so i will put those up too once they are done. I just felt i had to share this as its a great opportunity and you can see she does a great likeness. :D

Back