• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Muffin and Gremlin U/D They are home

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Muffin bless his little heart is going in for the full works tomorrow.
When he came to us he was nothing but bones and didnt care what was going on, he had resigned himself to his fate.
Now he is bouncing around, is a right ladies man and throws tantrums if you dont give him the first cuddle!!

He is having all 4 incisors out, going for the snip and having a scratch on his eyelid sewn up after having a scrap.

He needs loads of vibes as he is quite a fragile bun in my eyes.

Gremlin is a 4mth old boy whom is one of my own buns babies. He has come back in for the snip. I rehomed him and another of the babies to my friend who assured me when they were of age, they would be in for the op... now i myself sexed the litter as all girls and so had the vet, so i was surprised when he called me to say Grem was a boy! And the other girl may be pregnant >.< I was horrified. So they are both here til she has her bubs, they are ready to go and the pair are rebonded. Now to be honest they are both real small for their age as their mother is really slimline so i am worried her labour will be difficult...

Last edited:
Thank you all for your vibes, they are now back!!

Gremlin seems a tad active but is sitting down now.
Muffin is having a little snooze.

Back