• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fingers crossed Alfie and Marble have successfully bonded!

kathryn773

Warren Scout
On Sunday afternoon put Alfie and Marble in the garden in the outdoor run. For the first hour there were no scuffles, then a very brief one which Marble seemed to be the 'boss'. Kim scooped up Marble, her boyfriend scooped up Alfie. I put Marble into a carry cage for 5 mins, then returned him back to the run. No other scuffles.
I took all the indoor items outside and scrubbed for England! I have a plastic sheet under the indoor pen so that was easily de-smelled - into the bin and cut a new piece. All new toys and boxes.
On Monday I didnt let them explore the dining room together, just kept them in the indoor pen.
Tonight, Tuesday they have been out into the dining room again. Alfie did some huge binkies around the dining room, Marble seemed to be more reserved!

I have seen Marble washing Alfies ears, but not yet seen Alfie caring for Marble in the same way. At the moment both are stretched out in their pen, not touching tho.

ah well - hope it continues in a friendly manner :D I shall definitely stick to bonding piggies :shock:

Back