• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playing with toys.

They really aren't interested with what i buy them, apart from the willow ball and carrot tree, but give them a box or toilet roll and they love it

My house buuny loves a big cardboard box that I got her I cut 2 holes in it and put her big long tube through 1 hole and she loves it. She either just sits inm the box or runs back and forward through the tube. Its the best thing ever

Jack likes things he can throw around, his ball or things he can chew, toilet rolls.
Molly likes anything to do with food, toilet rolls or willow balls stuffed with hay.

3 of my bunnies love toys. They play with balls, boxes, willow stuff, branches, paper bags, things that hang from the roof - bells etc. One of mine however has no interest. She prefers sleeping, eating and chewing apple tree branches :D Shes happiest just snuggling into her husbun

ok well toys my bunnys personal favs are
(yes iv bought rattles, and toss the carrots expensive treats but my buns seem much more easily and cheaply pleased!

chelsea: cardboard tubes(kitchen roll length) that you put 2 tops of carrots in or equivalent treat which she has to tip ip and throw to get the treats, a small pile of wooden blocks in a stack (she knocks them down so you rebuild them for her)

Dora: tunnel, cardboard box with holes, and a digging box/area

snowy: an old coffee pot lid, a toss carrot, flowerpots and cardboard tubes (loo roll ones) stuffed with hay/herbs. cat jingly ball (50p in pah sale)

Well Billy LOVES willow balls filled with timothy hay...Bugsy and Jack showed no interest in them whatsoever....Jack loves boxes filled with hay so he can kick all the hay out.

Bugsy loves footballs...pushes them around with his nose and humps them too!

I made Buster a cardboard tunnel...it was great until he realised he could jump on it and flatten it,then he got cross and ripped it apart!

Mine only like the green plastic tunnels, and cardboard boxes with holes cut in them. Or potential food toys like willow balls, their treat ball, and what I call their weeble (egg shaped which dispenses treats but always pops upright just like a weeble). I havent been able to get them interested in chews, loofah/sisal/wood or rattle balls etc. The only other thing they like are small flower pots to throw around.

However, curtains, the sofa, carboard folders they love to chew - basically anything they shouldnt be!

In a word? Sometimes :lol:

they prefer carboardy stuff and willow. Nibbly toys in other words although they do have plastic ones. I see them toss them about occasionly and I use them to play with the bunnies. We play a kind of fetch.

Back