• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

opinions on ''ice pods''?

hiya, ive seen loads of posts bout keepin our buns cool in this hot weather (god im miserable, just want it to rain and be cool!:)

im tryin with frozen water bottles, they dont seem to lie by them, shauny does.. and plays with it.. when its turned to water:rolleyes:.

but ive been to a pet store and found them (ice pods, my fav colour 2:). wanted to know how other buns take to them, do they lie on them?. and does it take a while for them to realize that its ''good'' to lie near/on them?.
x

i got my 2 one each and they had one sniff of them and then licked them...saw they were cool and now lay on them if they are too hot - i like them- the only reason i got them as opposed to using an empty bottle was simply that there wasnt enough rooom for 2 bottles in our freezer but the ice pods are narrow and round and fit much better :D

ice pods

hi guys i havent seen these, but is there any difference to filling a hot water bottle with ice cold water? :)

I love them! I have one for my buns and saffy loves pushing it round and lying on it. Also if i have to travel them in warm wether i pop it under their hay in the carrier to keep the carrier cool. Id worry about them chewing a hot water bottle.

Ice pods sound like a brill idea where did you get them from? my 2 are the same, i tried frozen water bottles and Butterbean had bitten a hole in the bottle so as it thawed out the water leaked everywhere so i had to spend the afternoon cleaning the hutch of soggy sawdust :roll: ( i'd already cleaned them the day before :| :lol: )

cheers guys, im gonna get 2 for my buns:). ive seen them in pets at home (like a giant pink frisbe:) i think they were £9.99 each.
x

i keep meaning to get some of these want one for the buns and going to get 3 to have i the dogs cages when we are at shows

Back