• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

for those goat lovers out there-

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Bluebell,
Bluebell.jpg

Walnut and Conker,
DSC00059.jpg

Heidi,
12-08-06_1257.jpg

Pepper,
04-08-06_1631.jpg

Primrose,
04-08-06_1632.jpg

Jack,
04-08-06_1633.jpg

Copper and Waffle,
CoppernWaffle.jpg

and finally Charlie,
DSC00189.jpg
Sadly all rescues, some with horrific stories, but happy now (I hope):)

They are such nice animals Its not a very good one of Charlie, we took it 2 days after he arrived, now the better weather is here I should get out with the camera, we still don't have one of Violet who arrived a couple of moths ago. And to think we were going to stop at 6.:roll:

:love: :love: :love: :love: ive wanted a goat since i was a child still waiting for the perfect home for one :(, thankyou for the pictures they are all gorgeous

Oh, how GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

When I lived in the States, I had 11 goats, and I loved them to pieces! I had Saanens, Nubians, French Alpines, and Toggenburgs. They are SUCH amazing animals!!!!! You are SO lucky!!! :D

I used to work with goats, they were great. One day I will get a little kid, black with white socks and blaze. I'm getting all wistful now.
So are these your goats Halfpenny?

yes, they are all mine and all lovely. It can become an addiction and I think as well as mad rabbit lady, I'm also known as the mad goat lady, or is that just the old goat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waffle, Conker, Walnut, Copper and Heidi all came from an awful situation and took a long time to trust people again, and are still wary of men. They came un-named so I got to name them all- I love namimg things. I have such simple pleasures in live.:lol:

Back