• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

am i going to get spraaaaaayed?!

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
i want to visit a friend and she has a little monster that is loooong overdue neutering and sprays everywhere all the time, seeing as i'll be covered in the scent of my own lovely fluffington, will her rabbit go a bit nuts and soak me to the bone? because i don't want to go home wet and stinking! :lol:

another thing, she has a female who has been spayed, her current male was bought to keep her company after her previous neutered male died (i have a feeling it was EC, she said his head was tilting, as far as i know she never did anything about it). the un-neutered male sprays the girl in the face and humps her, as far as i know they stay in seperate cages, i'm not fully aware of the situation. how can i convince her that she needs to neuter him asap and that it should come a higher priority than a shopping trip to london? :roll:

Aim the spray at her and im sure she will have him straight to the vet :lol:

:lol: he's done that but no luck. he also attacks her boyfriend, torn up his clothes, etc, and still nothing. :roll: she's been so good fixing previous buns.

Back