• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Bunnies! - More Pics - Lulu & Binky!

Amsy1991

Mama Doe
Meet our two new fosters :D :

:wave: Hello there! I suppose you have met our sister, Ruby Roo? She looks just like my brother! We have come to live with Amy and Helen until we find new homes. :D They want to keep us, but they arent sure yet. :) We are outside now, in a biiiig hutch. Sadly we cant go and run in the garden yet as we arent allowed to eat the grass, but we enjoy binkying around in the lounge. :D We have finally been given names! We were so excited. :D:D Here we are below, as well as our new names too!
Lots of Bunny Snuggles, Baby Bunsters x

Ok so here are there new names, :rolleyes:, the little boy is called Binky Boo - his pet name as my mum started to call him that :lol: . Though known as Binky. And the cute, but cheeky, girlie is called Loubie Lu. But we all call her Lulu.

Here are some pics, they arent too good as they are on my phone. But im about to go and take some more now :D

Lulu
DSC00457.jpg

Binky
DSC00455-1.jpg

Cuties Together
DSC00458-1.jpg

Pretty Boy
DSC00460-1.jpg

Big Ears!
DSC00465-1.jpg

Its a big drop!!
DSC00466-1.jpg

Looking interested...
DSC00467.jpg

Binky cleaning Lulu's ear.
DSC00470.jpg

Haha i had to add this one.
DSC00471.jpg

:love:

Last edited:
:wave: Hi Amy! Glad to see the newbies are settling in :D What's this about not being sure about them staying!? :lol: How can you resist?! Can't believe how much they've grown since I saw them 2 weeks ago! x

Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!! YEY!!! :D

They are both gorgeous! :love: As if they're not staying :rolleyes: :lol:

Yey for rhyming names! They are brilliant!! :D :wave:

:wave: Hey! Im desperate for them to stay, they are so...cute! :D:lol:

Haha yeah we were thinking of Lulu's name for ages. We decided on Binky in the car on Saturday. Lulu was going to be called Blossom...but it doesnt suit her any more ;):lol: Yep, rhyming names rock! :D

:love: How on earth can my mum and dad not be sure?! I will never know ;):roll::lol:

pic heavy!!!

More! =]

The babies compared to the hutch
IMG_4937.jpg

Binky
IMG_4938.jpg

IMG_4944.jpg

IMG_4946.jpg

IMG_4948.jpg

IMG_4950.jpg

Lulu
IMG_4939.jpg

IMG_4941.jpg

IMG_4945.jpg

IMG_4947.jpg

IMG_4954.jpg

IMG_4949.jpg

Together <3
IMG_4940.jpg

IMG_4943.jpg

IMG_4951.jpg

IMG_4957.jpg

haha, pic heavy. i got carried away..:oops::roll::rolleyes::lol:

Awwwww I miss them all..... :cry: I didn't know they weren't staying :? ?

Its all down to my parents i guess. My mum wants to keep them too and we just have to work around my dad. Though if i explain he doesnt have to have anything to do with them it might work ;):lol: My mum seems to love them more and more, so im sure it'll be a yes :D. And im sure one day you could come and play with them again :D

Haha, Charlie looks like an expert with the eyeliner. Seems Lulu missed her eye and got it on her nose. :rolleyes::lol:

Lovely names for lovely buns.........ooooh I want to cuddle them :D:D I'm sure your mum will win your dad around :D

Haha thanks :D

Lulu has had a name change to Miffy, though i still like Lulu :lol: My sister really wanted Miffy so in the end we let her change it. Though i secretly call her Lulu still. :rolleyes::oops:

Back