• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think Buddy is settled in....

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
... I've moved them from the large dog crate in to Jamie and Sapphires old Happy Hutch and the 6ft x 4ft run for through the day... he's so lovely to cuddle - thanks Jill for letting me offer him a forever home (he is definately here to stay: insurance all sorted out for him now :D:D). Here he is with Hollie in their new run:-

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

:love: :love:

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

DSC00066.jpg

I love him xx

He's such a lovely boy!! I'm at work but my house mate tells me that ALL my bunnies are fast asleep - he's a snoozy bunny who loves his food, lol!!

xx

He's fab. I fostered him for a few months for Jill. He was only 10 weeks old when he came to me and it was soooooooo hard letting him go. I'm so pleased that he has gone to a good home :D

He's fab. I fostered him for a few months for Jill. He was only 10 weeks old when he came to me and it was soooooooo hard letting him go. I'm so pleased that he has gone to a good home :D

Awwww, I'm not suprised you struggled.. he's so sweet!! I assure you he has come to a good home :) xx

Back