• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

6ft Happy Hutch and Run

I'm interested in this and know people on here have got one. They say they come flatpacked, are they easy to put up? Is the delivery quite huge? I live on a terraced street and only access to my garden is through the house.

I had one delivered about six months ago. They should be able to get them through the house. I wasn't happy with the quality of mine as my buns have pushed the doors sooooo much that they have twisted and they now escape all the time. i have ordered something else from another source.

I ordered a ply one (I think they are T&G now) about 18 months ago. It will get through your house easily i think (I also lived in a terrace house!).

It only got used for a couple of months so I can't really comment on the build quality and longevity!

Oh... I put it together myself with a manual screwdriver :D

Would be much quicker with two people and an electric version (also fewer blisters!).

Hannah

Back