• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet carrier

Looks big enough for one. Might be too small for two, depending on the breed/age and how long they will be stuck inside there.

I have a few of those. I only use them for my guinea pigs tho as the rabbits dont really fit very comfortably. Also with bunnies I have found it's so much easier with a top opening carrier to get them in and out. Getting buns out of a front opening carrier has never worked with my lot. They go in and I end up taking the whole thing to bits to get the little monkeys out again :roll::roll:

Ill get the medium one then, its only for going to vets which is a 5 min walk up the road but when Jack and Molly are bonded ill need to take them together.

Thanks.

You just need to be happy that your two bunnies can turn around comfortably and lie down, but not so much room that they can slide around whilst on the move.:D

I would also agree that it's much easier with a top opening carrier, although I have both.

Does anyone know of a top opening carrier that is big enough for two medium sized rabbits?

I've got two carries that are only big enough for one rabbit each but when they go in to be spayed I want to keep them together.

Ferplast Atlas carriers are good, really strong and they do top and front opening. I use a fabric folding dog Kennel which works really well for moving 2 bunnies. My cat shares it too as I cant get him into a normal pet carrier for love nor money!!

Back