• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

GUMPY is attached U/D added pics now with video

lilminxlou

Mama Doe
:rolleyes:

to a piece of christmas wrapping paper :? lol he found it the other night and was zipping around the conservatory with it, he is now snuggled up to it in his bedding :shock: he also managed to find a huge dried up leaf from somewhere which he flung into his hutch :shock: where does he get this oddness from? will post a pic if any1 wants to see

Last edited:
lol i dont have 1 of him running around with it but have 1 of him in bed with it lol is on phone camera so quality isnt brill, the leaf has gone by the look of it :? he loves rummaging through the black bag with rotten fruit in :shock: freak lol

this is what i thought was left of the paper

DSC00449.jpg

i pulled it out of his hutch notice the evil glare :roll:

DSC00446.jpg

me taking it away from him....

DSC00454.jpg

guarding his other piece of paper...

DSC00447.jpg

and finally him in bed with it

DSC00445.jpg

he also likes to lick the conservatory floor for some reason.....

DSC00456.jpg

and him on the lookout for more things to hoard lol sorry got a bit carried away with the pic taking
DSC00455.jpg

DSC00450.jpg

lol he gets very frustrated with me for some reason :shock: he picks up my tablets in the packaging and tries to hand them at me and if i dont take them he throws them at me and gives me a real look of utter disdain :lol: he loves me really though, he proved it last night when he tried to burrow into me :?

I've got a very large cat that does that...can get very annoying at 3am! Nibbler prefers to eat my hair though, especially when I'm lying on the couch!

lol think your cat and gumpy are related!! he's obsessed with my hair! also he likes to jump on me just as im dosing off on the sofa hehe

i wonder if its just wrapping paper :?

lol does anyone elses bun hoard things?

lmao forgot to tell you all about the time he ran off with o/h important paperwork he was meant to send off to the office :lol:

I'm so glad its not just Dodge that hoards things, he's taken to tinfoil that had been rolled into a ball. Yesterday he took it with him outside and then back ina again and finally carried it into his bed for safe keeping. Its a struggle for him to carry it as he it still tiny but he has mastered the art of holding his head up as he runs with it. Took us half an hour yesterday trying to catch him and take it off him.

awww im in love with dodge!!! hehehehe it was so random when i first saw him running around with the wrapping paper. how did you first find out about dodge and his foil habbit?

Back