• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Horace Older Nethie

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is little Horace
Horace.jpg

He arrived last night and is at least 4 1/2 to 5 years old..I think maybe older..the family couldn't remember when they bought him.
At the moment he is sleeping..I hope he livens up a bit and he is off for a vet check in about an hour

He's beautiful Jill! :love: Look at that cute face.....I don't think he'll be with you very long....

I love him! I am hooked on Nethies, in particular since we adopted our last little girl.

Is he looking for a lovely girlfriend?

awww he is a VERY handsome chap!!!

I will never understand how someone couldn't want him (and all bunnies TBH) - he is gorgeous :love:

fab name too :lol:

I love him! I am hooked on Nethies, in particular since we adopted our last little girl.

Is he looking for a lovely girlfriend?

Yes he is ..although he has a couple of things to lose first:oops::lol:
Vet said he seems fine

just to add he smells very strongly of Curry..and now the room he is in does too!:lol:

Last edited:
Why does he smell of curry??!!
He and a piggie, now called Jean..pics later.., were handed in from an Asian household.they were kept indoors and obviously near the kitchen..both smell very strongly of spices.
we had this before with a bun with the same aroma..took a week or two to go:shock:
trouble is it make me fancy a curry! :lol:

He and a piggie, now called Jean..pics later.., were handed in from an Asian household.they were kept indoors and obviously near the kitchen..both smell very strongly of spices.
we had this before with a bun with the same aroma..took a week or two to go:shock:
trouble is it make me fancy a curry! :lol:

Oh bless them!

Back