• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Improtant Mission - please help!

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Its my baby girls' first gotcha day next week and I need to buy them special pressies to celebrate. As I keep them separate (don't get on) I need to buy two! Please can you tell me your best bunny gifts and toys and where to buy!! thanks xxxx:D

Ermm my two love willow balls. I stuff them with hay and bits of veg.

Or a nice cardboard box?

Happy gotta day to your bunnies :D

Aww thanks. Its not till next week. They always have willow balls and pine cones so I'm thinking something else. I've also always got them a cardboard house in the past but I really want something different this time. Any ideas anyone? :)

I got Zorro one of these Treat tumbler balls, he pushes it round to get his treats out :D

abababkb7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

lola has that threat ball and LOVES it! she also loved the carrot roll we got her for her bday and HE do some lovely toys - we got her a bunny ring made of wood and rope to throw around:D

Whats a gotcha day? Or is it blatantly obvious and I'm just being thick? How about a giant willow ball, or a tunnel? My buns love the giant card chubes!

Thanks Honeybunny!:wave: I'm having a looksie for a plastic activity tunnel now. I used to have the snugglesafe interchange warren but it ended up really dangerous with sharp edges once my lot had started savaging it!:shock::lol: Have to be so careful with these bunnies!:D

Cardboard castle and willow balls, basket, treat balls. Pampered Piggies and The Hay Experts are good. I got my cardboard castle from Ross Rabbits.

Back