• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Paint...and...Colour Help?

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
I was thinking about painting the Plahouse and run at the weekend:shock: (with my one hand:lol:)

So, can anyone reccomend any, pet safe paint?

Also, what colours do you think would be nice to have on a 'boy bunny house'?
I was thinking maybe 2 colours?
Jack x x

I got three blues from B&Q think they are the Cuprinol garden shades which are animal safe, they have lots of colours. I would say maybe blue and green :)

I used a blue one for my playhouse here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=128378

I can't remember which colour it was but it was forget-me-not or barleywood i think.. I will check in a min when I go out to feed the buns :)

W>>>O>>>W!
That is fantastic! x x
What I was thinking is- my playhouse, has got a veranda, and like these swirly bits on the edge of the roof, so I thought, two different shades of Blue, may make it look nice??
Jac x

Yeah I think that would look cool :D

I didn't think to use 2 colours on mine until after I had finished painting it :rolleyes:

I have forget me not and sage from Cuprinol and also a different blue from the Wilkos range. Ive not painted the new playhouse yet :oops:

Back