• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PAH 6ft x 3ft x 2ft Hutch?!

No, it isn't the one on the link, I've seen the one Jack Bun is on about and it is huge, wide longgggg and very deep. I was impressed LOL but don't know how much it costs.

Could it possibly be the "Birchgrove"? £189.99
It's 5ft wide 107cm high & 2ft+ deep. The bedroom compartment has an upper level in it.
Not all stores have it on display as it takes up too much floor space (so they say at Cambridge branch)
I wanted to know who the manufacturer was, but they didn't know :roll:

yes i think it is the birchgrove.it has brass handles?if yea,it has too be ordered from our pets at home.it was a nice size but for the price youd be better getting a shed.xx:)

Its not on their website but has appeared in my local store.

It is £140 pounds here and looks well made. It is definately 6ft and a nice looking hutch.

PETWORTH!!!

They are really really nice hutches, you can fit about 10 kids in them too!!:lol::lol:

If somewhere has it priced at £140 I would grab it!! Nice discount as they are expensive. Cant remember exactly how much but would be a lot of pocket money!!!

Back