• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barc :-)

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Just wanted to post & say what a brilliant rescue BARC is. Went for the first time today & was well impressed! :D Rescues dont always get the recognition they deserve, So heres a BIG pat on the back to Angie & Tracey - Keep up the good work guys :thumb: XX

Last edited:
I totally agree. When I was working up to adopting Tilly and Zorro Angie had to field tonnes of (mostly daft) questions from me! I made sure I gave them a massive thumbs up on the BARC webby thing.

Tilly and Zorro send their love... which is expressed by chewing my wallpaper ;)

I didn't go to pick Fizz up from Tracey as Furby wasn't well :( hubby went though and said they have a great set-up for the buns ..
Well done Barc:thumb::D

No need to get embarassed you should be very proud:D:D

I agree! Every single bunny in your care is friendlier than Rhia...that to me, says it all!! You should be really proud, Your proof that normal people can do amazing things :D:D:D X

Here here - Jem (who came from BARC) is my baby - is getting more and more friendly by the day and is more affectionate now than Flopsy ever was/will be and I have had him since he was 8 weeks (have had Jem since November gone)

I think Angie & Tracey do an excellent job. :thumb::thumb: and I take my hat off to them both.

Where would my Flopsy be now if it was for Jem keeping him in line:lol::lol:

Back