• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Comedy Jamie and Saffy pics (+ my other babies)

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
I LOVE this one of Jamie.. hehe

DSC00002.jpg

He's so chilled out:-

DSC01615.jpg

And now it's Kitts turn to be cute and lazy:-

DSC01643.jpg

DSC01681.jpg

DSC01684.jpg

And finally, my new boy Buddy... not had time to get loads of photos as yet... but I shall tomorrow:-

DSC00005.jpg

xx

Hehe, thank you... he is my baby.

He had the pleasure meeting Hilda and Rog yesterday... he LOVES Rog!!!!

I can't wait til the dog kennel arrives tomorrow...; it's going to be picture overload, so apologies in advance :oops: xx

And this is what they were like yesterday in the sunshine... lol, it was boiling yet all they wanted to do was huggle!! They look like sardines!!

DSC01691.jpg

And I best not leave Hollie out, lol

DSC00007.jpg

awwww... glad they got home ok :D I like Buddy's new name! he's such a cutie :love:

He is lovely, he's still settling in so not tried with the handling thing yet... they're moving in to their hutch tomorrow so I'll leave it until then... they're in a big dog crate at the moment

I met all of Lou's buns yesterday, and it was lovely to be re-acquainted with Sapphire.Jamie is a real cutie and Kit is absolutely adorable. Rog would have pocketed him had be been given the chance! I didn't see much of Buddy and Holly though as we left them in the carrier to de-stress(not that they seemed that bothered tbh!:lol:) while we met all the other bunsters. They have a lovely home with Lou:)

I met all of Lou's buns yesterday, and it was lovely to be re-acquainted with Sapphire.Jamie is a real cutie and Kit is absolutely adorable. Rog would have pocketed him had be been given the chance! I didn't see much of Buddy and Holly though as we left them in the carrier to de-stress(not that they seemed that bothered tbh!:lol:) while we met all the other bunsters. They have a lovely home with Lou:)

Aww thank you Hilda, my bunnies all took a shine to you... and Saffy enjoyed you giving her a cuddle =] Isn't Kitt gorgeous?? I go on about how affectionate he is etc but no one really see's that... so I'm glad you have, now you can vouch for why I'm like 'Awwwwww' all the time when I talk about him... he is so sweet!!!! xx

awwww such fab pics! Jamie's first pic :lol: had me in stitches :D

gorgeous bunsters and so nice to see them flopped out and relaxed :)

Back