• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To Auntie Angie love from Cracker x

MilliesMam

Warren Scout
Hi :wave:

I'm being a good boy and being nice to Millie (I've got a nice cool room in this hot weather and I don't want to live in a draughty hutch again :)) Our Mam say's I'm still a bit grumpy but she can live with that cos I'm so cheeky:lol:

My wifey Millie
untitled4-2-1.jpg

waiting for NCIS to start!
untitled3-3.jpg

My favourite t.v spot
untitled2-1-1.jpg

This HUGE hutch has 2 levels:) Millie keeps getting stuck at the top:roll:
untitled6.jpg

Our Mam says we're going on our Holidays to HolidayHutch soon cos we can't go on the plane with her:cry:

Love from Cracker & Millie :love::love:

untitled1-2.jpg

awwww Cracker ...im soooo glad you are being nice to your lovely wifey now ...:D...you look lovely snuggled up together ..:love:

thats some stair way in your new hutch :shock: :lol:

love Aunty Angie :wave:

Awwwwww!!!!! I love Cracker!! I was seriously thinking bout adopting him when he was up, but OH wasn't as keen. Him & Biccy look similar and Biscuit & Cracker just sounds perfect, but I'm so glad he's got a perfect home with you, and I have Wuzzle :D Everyone's a winner :lol:

... But seeing as you're only in Doncaster, can I come visit?? :lol:

Awwwwww!!!!! I love Cracker!! I was seriously thinking bout adopting him when he was up, but OH wasn't as keen. Him & Biccy look similar and Biscuit & Cracker just sounds perfect, but I'm so glad he's got a perfect home with you, and I have Wuzzle :D Everyone's a winner :lol:

... But seeing as you're only in Doncaster, can I come visit?? :lol:

Wuzzle is soo cute, Cracker couldn't be described as cute but he is so cheeky (and sometimes Grumpy) Millie does cute for them both!
If you're in Donny and I'm in feel free to visit:)

Back