• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

good rabbit hutch????

sue 1974

Alpha Buck
anyone know where i can get a good size hutch with run attached. I bought one of ebay about 5 monhs ago, it cost £170 and is falling apart!

i don't want to get another wendy house as then my o/h has got to build a run for it and that will take forever:rolleyes:

:wave: hello Sue, have you tried Happy Hutch? They do nice combo's and there ebay shop is cheaper than their website.

P@h have a nice 6ftx3x3ft hutch in stock now for £140 and it looks well built. Got one on display at Letchworth.

i saw one in p@h that was really nice it was £189, am considering that one but will take a while for a run to be built, had thought of the happy hutch company but didn't think theirs were that well built, could be wrong though just what i heard

The p@h one they had looks like a new design it seemed really sturdy. I think that you can quite easily strenghten them.

The p@h one they had looks like a new design it seemed really sturdy. I think that you can quite easily strenghten them.

Most PAH hutches are pretty dire and thin, however, i have a Lavendar Lodge from PAH it was £99...and i love it. the wood is thick and sturdy and ive had mine nearly a year now and it still looks brand new.

the hutch i saw did seem really sturdy, it was big and had a sleeping area which they could also jump on top off, also came made up:D

happy hutch are fine for the money I think (I've got 2) but self assembly - If you have the money then rydale are really the best I think, and come ready made just need painting/staining

Agree with above. Ryedale hutches are FANTASTIC ... and they can even stain them for you for a small charge :) Would definitely recommend. More expensive but well worth it!

Back