• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playing in the field! :)

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
I took Joey and Saffy yesturday with the little cage run i have so they could have some run in the lush grass in the field :D they loved it!!

field-1.jpg

field1-1.jpg

field2-1.jpg

field3.jpg

field4.jpg

field5.jpg

field6.jpg

Oh and so of you may remember Titch, Joeys original partner but they started fighting? He lives with at my parents with my sister and his new wife Dotty.

Here he is, still hasnt grown!! hehe
Titch1.jpg

Dotty1.jpg

Oh and a couple of Winston this morning after his ride, back out with Gilly. He's abit wet after a wash down!

field2.jpg

field.jpg

field1.jpg

ooh, i'm a sucker for black buns! :love::love:

:D Oh id have your bun in a second!! I do love black bunnies so much too. Joey is like a little dog he follows me everywhere and is the soppiest bunny i have ever met he would sprawl out having his head rubbed all day if he could.

:D Oh id have your bun in a second!! I do love black bunnies so much too. Joey is like a little dog he follows me everywhere and is the soppiest bunny i have ever met he would sprawl out having his head rubbed all day if he could.

He looks & sounds EXACTLY like another bunny I know!! :D Beautiful photos, all of em :D:D:D X

Back