• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just ordered Jamie and Sapphires new home =]

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
I don't think I've been this excited since I were a child opening presents at Christmas.I went to my local shed warehouse and they had an 8ft x 5ft x 4ft dog kennel with two sections-house and run which they're going to do up for me at a discounted price.It was originally £480 but as it was a show model they're giving me it (inc erection,delivery and treatment) for £290 :):) I've told them i want a door putting in and a trap door in the middle so they can get in and out-they're replacing the mesh :):)

I shall definately take loads of pictures :):) It also means that Hollie and Buddy can have the 6ft happy hutch and live together outside :) I'm so excited xx

Hmm, they've just phoned to say that they'll have to keep the wood floor base :?, saying that the grass will die anyway wont it? I'll get them a trough for the hay and grass I think instead

Whoop,only another 2 hours 25 minutes until Jamie and Sapphires new home arrives :):):):) Should be pics today or tomorrow depending if it's erected in time for when I go to work xx

Back