• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playhouses

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
i have been talking to my mum and dad about bonding my two pairs into a four when i go away to uni...
reason 1: so they have more company
reason 2: so they can have a playhouse or shed, more room to play
reason 3: easier 4 my mum to clean them out, less hassle

but i found a 2nd hand shed on ebay n she said it was pointless getting one, it has 2 be new or it wasnt worth it....

has anyone here had second hand sheds/playhouses 4 their bunnies???

We brought a second hand shed for my Dad's bikes and it was fantastic. 10ftx8ftx8ft for £40! brilliant condition. The only thing was that he had to borrow a van to get it in.

well its bcus of jackies that im posting this bcus i said 2 my mum that urs was even free! and she said 'no no it will be all rotten if u want one ill have 2 buy a brand new one'

:?:roll::rolleyes:

typical mother!

ive just a quick look, found one amazing one for £150!!! yellow red its so so so cute!

but i know my mum and dad will refuse 2 let me have one that looks run down in the first place. so its going to need to be reasonable condition

they both are near me, i just looked at them, but it thought it looks too small for a group of four medium sized buns :? :cry:

Back