• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

madymoo update - been to the vet again this morning

madysmummy

Mama Doe
just to check how she is getting on. for the last three vet visits she has lost weight, he weighed her and she's gained some weight :D and he was really pleased with how she's doing. she's still bright eyed and bushy tailed. he thinks the absess is going down, as the lump has changed and she's doing so well. he said he was so surprised she has gained weight seeing as its been so hot.
while she was on the table she went mental and jumped from the table, on my shoulder and up the wall. both me and the vet (who's male) screamed ! :shock: she was find, think she shocked even herself - she has never done that before - and i not have a lovely group of huge scratches on my upper left arm, lots of blood - looks like i've been beaten up ! really hurts but i don't care mady is improving ! :D:D:D
we're back on friday to check everything

Thats great news! I'm really pleased she's on the mend. Barney did that to me when I had to take him last week! It must be the weather.

I've got a great image of the vet screaming now :lol::lol: I have a few shoulder buns too, Lexie likes to climb in my coat....as if we cant see her bum hanging out.

Back