• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HELP Buzzing Bunny...

RusselRocky

Mama Doe
Lucy has currently started making Buzzing noises... Its very odd?! I have noticed Billy humming and I know why that is...

Why is she buzzing? There is nothing wrong with her, no runny nose, no soreness anywhere, ears are ALWAYS forward... I just don't understand?!?! Help please!!!!

Some buns buzz when they are happy I think:? Missy buzzes a lot but I haven't noticed it with the others.

Hopefully somebody else will be able to help you hun :)

Thanks Vic and Karina!! So she is just hoppy (see what I did? :lol:) I was worried she has something in her nose for a while ;)

has she been neutered yet? If not she's probably saying "I fancy you, look at me, look at me". Mine all stopped buzzing when they were neutered :(:( although they still do it occasionally if I'm carrying their food around.

She isnt neutered... But she is only a baba!! OMG she fancies Jive? Or me?? Come to think of it its only been happening since o/h has been back from holidays... Maybe its him she is after!?! Odd young lady!! :lol::lol:

I would have thought she was too young to get this enthusiastic... She wont be getting spayed until she is a bit older though so will listen to her Buzzing for a while yet!! :D

Biscuit & Wuzzle are buzzers. Biscuit does it when she's happy. So funny when she's hopping around the living room, then you hear this buzz get louder and louder and then you realise she's flying towards you!! Make me jump everytime!
Wuzzle does it when he's *ahem* exited :oops:. You wouldn't think Wuzzle was neutered by the way he acts!!!!! Randy little thing!! He likes his ladies ;)

So Lucy is either really happy or a bitty Randy?!! Hmm well she is living with another doe so I think it might be happiness as she mainly does it when she is running around her cage when we give her special treats such as fruit :D:lol:

Hoping the fruit isnt making her randy and that she is just SUPER happy! She always seems really happy, ears always forward and lots of kisses for Mum, Dad and Jive... :D

Maa used to do it whenever she saw me carrying a dish of food - she was totally in love with food! (bit like her mum :oops: :lol:)

Atleast if she is randy then its with an animal of her own species......unlike Missy who gladly mounts anything right now.

She skillfully captured the kitchen roll this morning :rolleyes:

Back