• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Monkeys!!!

buddabun

Warren Veteran
They returned again today and hubby actually got to see them this time!

They started off round the front eyeing up the car but decided that carrot, potato and apple chunks were much more interesting. 'Scuse the blurriness of some of the headshots but I didn't want to mess about too much with apertures etc and risk them leaving!

DSC_2554.jpg

DSC_2557-1.jpg

Look at those teeth!
DSC_2559-1.jpg

DSC_2408.jpg

DSC_2434.jpg

DSC_2437.jpg

DSC_2463.jpg

DSC_2490.jpg

DSC_2491.jpg

Agile little gits lol
DSC_2496.jpg

DSC_2539.jpg

DSC_2510.jpg

DSC_2516.jpg

DSC_2521.jpg

Just chillin'
DSC_2530.jpg

Mr B got a few good photos but then turned around to see this!
DSC_2566-1.jpg

DSC_2569-1.jpg

DSC_2571-1.jpg

DSC_2573-1.jpg

they are such characters, chasing each other around, sqaubbling, humping :)shock:), making monkey noises :lol:

PS scuse the odd rug in the hall - it is until we get some proper stuff in, i HATE bare floors!!!

they're suprisingly cautious. when i went out into the pondoc to feed them if i moved too quickly they would run away. funny things. i must stop taking photos of them but they are just so funny. one of the babies stuck his head through the cat flap, looked up at me, grinned and disappeared. i felt a bit silly laughing so hard alone :lol:

yes i certainly wouldnt want them IN the house! a lot of people have gone to hang their washing out and returned to find a monkey on their sofa etc :lol: :shock:

:shock: no i didnt think of them nicking my clothes

apparently there were a few break ins a while back (human thieves not monkeys) and all they took was underwear :shock: seriously. there's jewellery in the next door but have my pants, sure! :lol:

Back