• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola - U/D back from vets... what should i do?

Shell

Alpha Buck
Lola won't eat her breakfast, she is sat all hunched up :cry:
We are off to the vets at 8.30, I hope my girl will be ok :(

Last edited:
Thank you everyone. :)

The vet could not feel anything abnormal with her gut, her temperature is ok and he said her teeth look fine too.

He gave her 3 injections and has given me some science recovery to syringe to her.

She is now in an indoor cage in the bunny room so bugsy can still see her and I can check if she's eating and pooping, she is not impressed! I have to take her back at 9am tomorrow.

Fizz was like this yesterday i had to take her to the emergency vets last night :( thankfully she's fine this morning..

Lola has now eaten some brocilli and a little bit of carrot and i've seen her drink some water, I've not seen her eat any hay yet. I've tried to syringe some science recovery into her but she's not having it, i will try again in a minute.

She is not happy in her little cage and is chewing and shaking the bars trying to get out.

IF she does some poops in the next hour, do you think i will be ok to go into work for the rest of the afternoon as I need to take some time off tomorrow morning too to take her back to the vets.

and, if she does start pooping and eating hay before 12.30, should I leave her in her little cage or put her back in with Bugsy?

I dont know what to do :(

Why is she cage confined? It will do her tummy good to have a run about as it can help get things moving again.

Sorry to hear Lola is poorly
Agree with Sooz let her back with Bugsy..the exercise will help as will being with her partner:D

I popped her in a cage so i could see if she was pooping and eating without seperating her totally from Bugsy. I will bring her into the dining room for a while for a run about.

I have just managed to get some science recovery into her :)

Ok, thanks guys.. I tried to phone you earlier Jill whilst I was mid panic.. probably a good job you werent in :lol:

Back