• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dodge loves Sandy

xxKarinaxx

Mama Doe
Yet another rabbit that follows her around :rolleyes:

100_3387.jpg

Cleaning :love:

100_3388.jpg

Karina - you must have one very brave bunny to happily lay down next to that big doggy (is it a german shepherd)

They look adorable together.:D:D

Dodge has taken to her over the past couple of days, shes very cuddly :lol:

yes she is a german shepard but as soft as anything and she seems to like the buns and is quite content when dodge plods all over her.

I can only imagine mine would run a mile if they saw something that big.:shock:

Sandy must be an absolute softy:)

It was so lovely to see them together.:D

The rabbits don't really seem bothered bu her, bunny and dodge both follow her around and groom her.

Because spring is in the air my other bun Missy has also tried on many occasions to "mount her" Poor sandy :oops:

That must be a strange sight - a little bunny trying to mount a very large looking german shepherd.

Sandy must be very, very good natured not to be bothered.:lol::lol:

Aye she is very good natured, she's not fond of cats though but anything else she is fine with, especially the buns. She licks them and knows little dodge isn't allowed outside so she herds him back inside.

Sandy has her own chair so dodge now cuddles up with her which is quite cute :)

She couldn't get back to sleep as he proceeded to climb onto her to clean the bits between her ears. She has the patience of a saint that dog :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Bless him, he is more like a monkey then a Bunny! Should send him to live with the monkeys at Buddabuns :lol:

Back