• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Welcome the Newest Member of My Family.... MORE PICS pg 10

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
.... She is a weeee little thing!!! :love:

Some lovely people have been on the look out for a partner for Bobbin and Julia took this lovely girl in along with her brother and sister after a lady had been sold two male rabbits (which turned out not to be :roll:) see threads here and here.

Today they met :D She is only 7 weeks old and Bobbin was taken with her straight away, who wouldn't be - just look at her! :love:

Please welcome the still nameless :oops: cutie pie :D

2484443954_64a0e70804.jpg

Bobbin looking very pleased about the arrival of his new doll!
2484438850_119f9480ef.jpg

One ear remains unlopped :lol:
2484447036_cb5050f73c.jpg

2484052862_6a73eafb55.jpg

Bobbin thinks he's seeing himself as he was almost a year ago!
2483233395_bf71ef336c.jpg

2483236317_b596ff79b8.jpg

As you can see she has already made herself at home :) she has even been grooming Bobbin! Poor thing, she is only titchy and I can't help but feel it should be him grooming her! :rolleyes:

They are currently snuggling :love:

Thank you so much Julia for giving me the chance to give her a home :D :wave:

Last edited:
Awwwww perfect timing - I've just logged on :D:D:D I knew it was best to wait for your pics - they are fantastic !!!

Erm, I have no idea why you are thanking me hun, she is very lucky to have such a lovely home with you :wave: To think that only a few weeks ago she and her brother and sister were cast offs and now they all have fabulous homes - :D:D:D

Now - give the bun a name :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

She is lovely! The photo where she is laying flat out is so cute. I think you'd better lock your doors! :lol:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww fingers crossed its a forever love and bobbin is happy with his new wifeybun :)

shes adorable :love:

OH MY GAAAAWD! i was going to do a "hope you had a nice date" thread but looks like i don't need to!

oh my, what a couple! i'm so pleased, it's given me such a warm feeling in my tummy.

that last pic! :love::love::love::love:

Awww she looks just like Lilly... awww i miss her so much. :cry:

I think she looks like a Bluebell, or a Rose, or Lily, or Lilia x

That pic of them togther is REALLY cute :love: Hope Bobbin and his new lady friend are happy together for many, many years to come x

Oh, I am SO happy for Bobbin.....it looks like true love has found him at last!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

I personally think that she needs to be a Babette! Bobs and Babs.....what could be better?!?!? ;) :D :D

Back